Changing your eating habits means changing your shopping. If you want to eat healthier, but find grocery shopping overwhelming, then this is a solution for you. We will show you how to navigate the never-ending aisles of food products and finally make sense of food labels and nutrition information to meet your health goals.
During the tour, you will learn how to:
- Read and identify food and nutrition labels to fit into your health plan.
- Avoid trans-fat, high fructose corn syrup, MSG, and other food additives that can sabotage your health
- Manage gluten-free shopping
- Save time and money by using proven shopping techniques
- Easily compare brands to select the best product for you and your family
You can schedule your tour on a day and time that is most convenient for you, including evenings. We can meet you at your favorite grocery store or use a virtual setting to conduct your tour. It couldn’t be more easier!